Electric Shock Rock Electric Shock Rock

Pretty cool

I guess when people rated badly, they didn't notice it was an Industrial song. I can tell you put a bunch of effort into this. Really awesome awesome for it's genre, pretty cool personally.
I'd use this in a portal game.

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

Pretty Good

Your other work did not effect my review. Like the others have said the lyrics aren't great and it ends all of a sudden. you should fix that. But still pretty good.

DJFiendO responds:

I had another version finished and wanted to upload a more updated version of the tune but it hit more then 3k listens to fast before I could finish it! You can listen to a more tuned up version on my groups soundcloud at

fiend-wip

PS: I cant even edit the details to the song to tell people this either and SOOOO many people say that it coulda been longer etc etc, but it was just a WIP when I submitted it here. Take a listen to it there :)

RF remix RF remix

Cool.

Whatever you did, you make it for the better. Good job dood!

Slides Preview Slides Preview

Horrible...

My ears are ACTUALLY bleeding after just listening to the beginning. The notes used in the song are way too high. Also, you're not even being oringinal with the beat. I'm pretty sure everybody on newgrounds that makes songs for a living made one with the same beat as this song. There was also no bass in this song which every techno song needs to have to actually BE techno in the first place. I reccomend you NEVER, EVER, 'TILL THE END OF DECEMBER, make a song again.

JosephurusEuphraties responds:

ouch. well. at least youre honest. i have had some people complain about the opening a bit. still new at this though =P there is some bass....but unfortunately, i make all of my music with headphones in, so that could be why you cant hear it. i wouldnt recomend looking for it now since you dont like the intro. any suggestions on what to do about the intro?

DJ Mogki Symphony DJ Mogki Symphony

Original

I like the beat and the instruments you used. The introduction prepared me for more rythym and bass than the song gave. DWNLD.

Active [Techno] Active [Techno]

Awesome!

I was gonna use this in the game I'm making... until I checked the licence on the song... But other than that, great song!

DJVI responds:

Use it if you want in your game, just remember to credit me :)

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Speechless

I can't say how this song could be improved, it's too awesome.

[D106] Wipeout [D106] Wipeout

Butterscotch, yo!

Sounds like something from WipEout, well... DUH. But nobody else made it this close.

dreadnought106 responds:

Well thanks :) Thanks for the review :)

-DjAlyX

WipEout style- charge WipEout style- charge

Good atempt...

The only thing it sounds like based on WipEout is the main menu. I wouldn't put it anywhere else though. WipEout race music is more upbeat and outrageous.

Earthbound-boy responds:

Yeah you are right, thanks for the review!

:DJ Wipeout: See the Future :DJ Wipeout: See the Future